HP Photosmart 2610 Remove Right Cartridge Error
ok, I've had this printer for 1 year and 2 months now ( you would know warranty just expired!) LOL |
Anyway, its a HP Photosmart All in One 2610 . All of a sudden the error I'm getting is this --beeping sounds --" Remove and check Cartridge on Right" ok, I've removed it, hubby has cleaned it, etc... still nothing fixed. What are your suggestions?
Thank you very much, in advance :) I just can't see paying 34.00 for HP to help me troubleshoot :(
网友相关回复如下：（以下网友回复只代表网友个人观点，不代表苏州办公耗材网观点）苏州hp售后电话：68852789，上门服务 2010-3-10 21:50:10
Okay, I just chatted with HP for over an hour trying to fix this. The summation is they said it's junk and I have to get a new one. I'd recommend you go to HP's website and participate in their online chat and see if you get better results (and a different tech helper). Here's how to chat:
1. Go to http://www.hp.com/
2. Click "Customer Service" at very bottom footer of page
3. Click "Chat with an online support technician after you buy" link
4. Click "Printing and Multifunction"
5. Click "Multifunction and All-in-One"
6. Click "HP Photosmart All-in-One Products"
7. Click "HP Photosmart 2600 All-in-One series"
8. Click "HP Photosmart 2610 All-in-One"
9. Enter your information and click connect!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LEARN ANYTHING!! I'd love to fix mine rather than buy a new one. And my new one probably won't be HP. I have computer friends who say HP is junk - mainly the software - and I have had some problems with the software.